Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by D3B View Post
    Been watching Widguru since I got here and they have been saying dry for Sunday & Monday all the time.

One of the main problems is my firends house has an iffy leccy connection (might be cos they dont actually pay very much) and I will need a shower very soon
    WindGuru only really falls down if it is predicting some kind of "spike" in 4 or 5 days time - usually doesn't happen. Problem is that Torrox and this part of the coast is a narrow strip protected by the mountains, so its quite easy for the predicted weather to miss the strip entirely.

If you need a shower, just go for a walk with a bar of soap whilst its pissing down - that will sort you out.
    Today's Weather Forecast: Scorchio.

Default Porkies we know and love.....

A/....It is a well known fact that the sun always shines in the Med,it is never ever in the least bit windy,a slap up meal for 20 including wine only cost 2/6p, flights are only ever a pound each way and always leave on time and the locals cannot remember the last time it rained.

B/...The cheque is in the post

C/....Promise I will not.....................etc etc

Shortly to the airport for somewhere with the sort of climate that the Med can only dream about.
    Merry winterval.

Default You forgot one

d/ Oldgit always likes to look on the bright side of life and never has a bad word to say about anyone or anything.
    Today's Weather Forecast: Scorchio.

At the moment the rain in Spain falls mainly on the boat!

DavidJ is online now Registered User