Default Taylors Stove Grill Pan

I have seen a grill pan in several publicity images of Taylors Stoves but I am unable to find any details on the web. Taylors are their usual unhelpful selves, their after sales service really is terrible even by marine industry standards! Have tried taylorsheatersandcookers.co.uk & base camp so any other suggestions? TIA

Silence to date so...
    Taylors work through chandlery agents so a 'phone call to one who is advertising the cookers may get you a part number and price.
    To be honest though the grill pan isn't the most fancy of devices, it is just a smallish piece of cast alloy with ribs on the upper surface and a wooden handle. It relies on the heat from the upward facing burners being reflected downwards by the cast iron surface of the hob with the inserts over the burners in place. I have one and have never used it as it is too small to be practical (less than the size of a slice of bread). A decent frying pan on the hob is a much better.

A decent frying pan on the hob is a much better.
    The squarer the better!

ianat182 is offline Registered User

Could try a caravan equipment stockist rather than the swindlery, or the CalorGas people in Southampton who sell the various stoves etc.

ianat182

colvic987 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RobinBirch View Post
    The squarer the better!

I second that...

http://www.force4.co.uk/5151/Force-4...mpaign=pid5151