1. Raymarine ST60+ Tridata instrument. This is the master instrument not the slave, so it has sockets on the back for speed and depth transducers, plus seatalk. Mint. Came with a new 2009 boat, installed in lower helm so not exposed to weahter, and immediately replaced by ST70. So it's in perfect condition. Includes suncover and new gasket and mount studs. No box or instructions (I'll send it in a ST70 box). New price www.mesltd.co.uk is £329. Asking 1/3rd ie £110 delivered in UK by mail
2. Multiplexer. As needed for installing AIS set. ShipModul Marine Electronics, model "Miniplex-AIS II NMEA 0183 Multiplexer". Top quality, bought from Technology Afloat whose proprietor Gavin is on these forums. Has 4 NMEA inputs, and RS232 input, and 2 NMEA outputs one of which is at 38400 baud for AIS. Used for a few hours only, but now not needed as my new chartplotters have multiple NMEA in so I dont need a multiplexer. Takes 12 or 24v dc power. Pic below, with fork to show scale. New cost £149.75. Asking 1/3rd ie £50 delivered to UK
3. Garmin Blue chart. Irish Sea MEU004R. July 02. Free to anyone who wants it.
4. Raymarine E120 plotter. Pretty mint condition. Used one season - new in Feb 2009. In original box, with all original extras ie cables, trunnion bracket, all manuals and CD in red canvas wallet, suncover, mount bolts, all as new. Reason for sale: replaced by E140W. New price £2650. Offered at 50% of new, say £1325 delivered to UK
5. Raymarine E120 plotter, another exactly as above. £1325 delivered to UK
6. Raymarine E120 plotter, as above except this one is asking price £1125 delivered to UK. It was OEM fitted new in lower helm of Fairline boat in Autumn 2009 so 18 months old, one season. No box or trunnion mount. Includes the suncover, power cable, video cable, the 2 NMEA/seatalk cables, new mount screws. It has some manuals as books and all on CD. No red canvas wallet for manuals. Also the front bezel moulding has a tiny crack at the bottom. You hardly notice it, pic below shows crack with me twisting the part to expose it to the camera, but if you relax it the crack closes, and could be superglued, or if you were very fussy the front cover bezel can be bought as spare part number R58194.