Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    AndieMac is offline Registered User

Phil, looking back over your pics again, you really have got a lot covered......
    from mobos', yachts, historic classic ship (with belaying pins!) and castles, commercial marine, animal lovers, stunning scenery and even a fine example of a local colourful character (blue speed-boat driver).

Philiz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndieMac View Post
    Phil, looking back over your pics again, you really have got a lot covered......
    from mobos', yachts, historic classic ship (with belaying pins!) and castles, commercial marine, animal lovers, stunning scenery and even a fine example of a local colourful character (blue speed-boat driver).
    As much as I'd like to, I can't take the credit, I was just driving the boat, Liz took the pictures. Well except for the one of the two of us, that was taken by the third rung up on the flybridge ladder!
    'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!'

AndieMac is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Philiz View Post
    Well except for the one of the two of us, that was taken by the third rung up on the flybridge ladder!
    I thought you were going to say Jaffa took the pic....

Philiz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndieMac View Post
    I thought you were going to say Jaffa took the pic....
    If I gave him the camera, we'd probably get a picture of something as he tried to eat it
    'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!'