Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_s View Post
    Come on Searush, it is only a bit of fun.

    Raggie/Mobo fights are always a bit silly aren't they? Still fun though.
    Yeah, I know that. But this isn't really developing - its just getting repetitive. I'm bored so I'm off to play elsewhere - you'll probably be quite pleased to hear that I guess.

    Ta ta.
    Boaty junk clogging up your shed or lockers? Chuck it in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Marinaskip

    Want a used bike, spares or repairs in Staffordshire? Visit http://back2bikes.org.uk/

  2. #52
    ricky_s's Avatar
    ricky_s is offline Registered User
    Location : Angmering. Boat: Gosport
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Searush View Post
    I'm bored so I'm off to play elsewhere - you'll probably be quite pleased to hear that I guess.

    Ta ta.
    Nah, your posts are always fun.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Searush View Post
    Yeah, I know that. But this isn't really developing - its just getting repetitive. I'm bored so I'm off to play elsewhere - you'll probably be quite pleased to hear that I guess.

    Ta ta.
    Sorry to hear that you're bored. Never mind, we'll try to find something else to entertain you. Got to be more interesting than the quality of food at SIBS though.

  4. #54
    Kawasaki's Avatar
    Kawasaki is offline Registered User
    Location : Anglesey Wales
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerboat View Post
    Got to be more interesting than the quality of food at SIBS though.
    WHAA! , don't knock that really interesting thread
    Blimey, it must be good it's in the Lounge and Scuttle

    Now-- I've got this theory about anchoring --- yer se the best way of and type of anchor is ------ oops, fwed dwift shall I continue with a new 'interesting' thread on ere or Scuttle?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki View Post
    WHAA! , don't knock that really interesting thread
    Blimey, it must be good it's in the Lounge and Scuttle
    Good point, you've got me there

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki View Post
    Now-- I've got this theory about anchoring --- yer se the best way of and type of anchor is ------ oops, fwed dwift shall I continue with a new 'interesting' thread on ere or Scuttle?
    Take it to scuttle....... please !

  6. #56
    Kawasaki's Avatar
    Kawasaki is offline Registered User
    Location : Anglesey Wales
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,866

    Default

    [QUOTE



    Take it to scuttle....... please ![/QUOTE]


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •