Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morning after..

Roger, I repeat the thanks I gave you on Sat. Although traveling TK style, Anne had a great time as well, enjoying this, her first Cherbourg SB meet.

As for any changes to the formula, the YC works really well, especially now with new management/chef. Cherbourg is easy for those wanting to make the trip their first crossing, so IMO, if it aint broke dont fix it. Lets enjoy the weekend without you or Fergus having to do any more than is necessary.

As for an additional day in St Vaast, this is what I intended to do this year, but just could not get away. I do hope that next year, we will be able to get away so we can arrive in St Vaast on the Weds or Thursday.
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

Quote Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
    You wernt sure where you where, were you? When you called up Warship Quorn, claiming to be Galadriel, I thought there was an echo on the radio!
    Shhh wasnt me... was an echo!

Quote Originally Posted by Foster's View Post
    Shhh wasnt me... was an echo!
    Had you sailed over on Galadriel I could understand the confusion but you didn’t , I’ll just put it down to a left over from Saturday night lol

you confused us all with that call including the poor bloke on “Warship Quorn” he didn’t reply for a while and you could tell he wasn’t sure who he was talking to when he did lol

It was a very urm.. good weekend
    Alcohol doesn’t make you fat it makes you lean..
    On bar, tables, chairs, ugly people..

Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    Had you sailed over on Galadriel I could understand the confusion but you didn’t , I’ll just put it down to a left over from Saturday night lol

you confused us all with that call including the poor bloke on “Warship Quorn” he didn’t reply for a while and you could tell he wasn’t sure who he was talking to when he did lol

It was a very urm.. good weekend
    It was a very very good weekend! Still want my liver back though please!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123