Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I used to own a Rapier 2100, whcih was my first boat she was used by me in Christchurch and sold on to new owners in Wareham about 2003. Last seen moored the far side of the road bridge in Wareham town a few years ago. There was also a 3100 moored in the river at Wareham at this time.

Thanks for the information. You would not happen to have any photos of yours or any details of the 3100 would you?

I am afraid I dont have pics of my 2100 or any further details of the 3100

My Father had a Cox and Haswell 40 "Emir", kept in Guernsey back in the early 80's. Happy days, always drew a crowd when the Sabres were fired up filling the marina with a cloud of black smoke . The log was on the stops(30kts) with 3-400 rpm still to go. I believe she was sold back to the original owners (Cadbury family) but later saw her for sale in a boat mag in 2003, would love to know where she is now.

Chris

Default "Melody"

Spotted this Rapier in Burnham Yacht Harbour last week. Would not swear to it being a 3100 but there or thereabouts.
    Dark blue hull and fixed hardtop. Latter may have been added although quite well married.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12