Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    z1ppy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
    By the way the recess in the bustle is for the liferaft - no way that's falling out! (You have to have been in Cowes last year to get that one!)
    We were on the finish line as they came over and i missed it completly! (looking back at the picture i took you could see it wasnt there!!

gonna look great with the bustle on and all graphics..... roll on august...

We have to run the standard exhausts, so the water joins the exhaust just after the turbos
    I see. That would surely mean a loss of some ponies with NA petrol blocks, but maybe not a lot with turboed diesels?

Yep, can't get the liferaft thing. Did someone lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by MapisM View Post
    I see. That would surely mean a loss of some ponies with NA petrol blocks, but maybe not a lot with turboed diesels?

Yep, can't get the liferaft thing. Did someone lose it?
    Z1ppy got it - One of the Italian teams lost their raft and somehow managed to not get disqualified as it didn't specifically say you had to finish with it on board!

Not sure on performance loss but as this is the only exhaust system I'm permitted I'm not losing any sleep over it! Probably wouldn't gain very much if anything anyway!

Don't forget the BananaShark E-Lites launch party on the 13/8 in Salcombe - everyone welcome!
    Cookee
    BananaShark Ltd www.bananasharkracing.com

Don't forget the BananaShark E-Lites launch party on the 13/8 in Salcombe - everyone welcome!
    Many thanks for the invitation, I'd love to see the beast in flesh.
    But it's peak boating season around here, and I'll have some friends onboard...
    Not that I complain about that, of course!
    Looking forward to some pics and clips of the event, if you'll wish to post some.

Well we made it down to Charlestown (near Fowey in Cornwall) this weekend, and it was a really great event - the trip back was a great test for the boat with wind, lightening, rain squalls, 15' high breaking waves and a yacht in some distress. Yacht is all safe and we maintained a solid 40mph through the atrocious conditions and made it back to Salcombe in one piece!

The sun did come out!

Don't forget this Saturday evening (13th) if you're in Salcombe come along to the Island Street Bar and Grill and see the boat!
    Cookee

z1ppy is offline Registered User

Looks Great Cookee!

40 mph with 15' breaking waves?!? Tell me it wasn't a beam sea, at least.
    Anyhow, a terrific quality test for both the boat and your back, I suppose... Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by MapisM View Post
    40 mph with 15' breaking waves?!? Tell me it wasn't a beam sea, at least.
    Anyhow, a terrific quality test for both the boat and your back, I suppose... Well done!
    Rear quarter and then for the last couple of miles we were pretty much downwind - only had one green one over the deck and it was quite interesting to see it coming and not have to duck! Kevin looked over to me at one point and saw a breaking wave well over my head to the side of us - there were some pretty big holes as well!
    Cookee

Great stuff love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbcoomer is offline Registered User

Don't forget this Saturday evening (13th) if you're in Salcombe come along to the Island Street Bar and Grill and see the boat!
    Hi Cookee,

What time are you guys there until? I'm helping a friend pull out his boat, clean hull and relaunch at around 4-5pm (Galmpton), but would love to pop down there afterwards.

Robin
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk
    Facebook: /rbcoomer

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast