Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

What I said - sort of

photodog is offline Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthorpe

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
    What I said - sort of
    I tried to point it out on page 7 but was ignored!!

They really have committed a serious breach... they have breached their own contractual terms of service..... which they impose, and they have committed significant secondary breaches of the 1988 act....

They need to understand what the implication of those secondary breaches are.....

Default This is the last from me

Quote Originally Posted by photodog View Post
    I tried to point it out on page 7 but was ignored!!

They really have committed a serious breach... they have breached their own contractual terms of service..... which they impose, and they have committed significant secondary breaches of the 1988 act....

They need to understand what the implication of those secondary breaches are.....
    I have flagged up all of these issues to the legal / publishing department and they are looking at all of these as we speak.

Nothing is happening until they advise us of the actions / outcome, you will be the first to know and your details are not going anywhere.

I am now away until Monday but I have been assured its in safe hands so trust me on this one and nobody is going outside of the law and someone from IPC will answer all the questions directed at them, I suggest forward them to Natalie who will forward them accordingly

I am afraid its outside of my area but I am only answering these questions as I can see and indeed understand the concern surrounding this.

I only saw the thread on the 6th like everyone else on here.

Cheers

I am sure that you had nothing to do with the deal..... but this needs to be addressed...

Default As I said

Quote Originally Posted by photodog View Post
    I am sure that you had nothing to do with the deal..... but this needs to be addressed...
    It is.

Have you sold them tower bridge aswell

Well, lets give him a break, he is going on his hols and I think we all know what the score is.... someone higher up will undoubtedly be looking at this.... So, maybe we should just sit back and see what happens!

What is this data they have of mine ?..i posted a few posts on here..so what?
    i have posts all over the web from many sites...is it a problem for me?...Now if it was PM's or addresses or email addys ...then that may be a problem...

Default What I want to know NOW

When the sale went through ?
    What was agreed (in regard to content )?
    Why was this done with out consent ?
    Why this was done without formal notice ?
    Who is responsible ?
    Who do I sue ?
    What content was transferred ( although it is obvious by looking at the website, but that could just be the tip of the iceberg )?

And more

Quote Originally Posted by Niander View Post
    What is this data they have of mine ?..i posted a few posts on here..so what?
    i have posts all over the web from many sites...is it a problem for me?...Now if it was PM's or addresses or email addys ...then that may be a problem...
    Basically it has been implied that all personal data has been transferred/sold to another business and we assume without your consent - be worried.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast