Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Just posting to point out tha displaying signatures on is optional on YBW, so not everybody will see the links that (I assume) have been included in some of the posts in this thread.

Three years of blog.. uk, france, spain, portugal balearics, greece.... with the odd digression thrown in...

http://art-of-remembering.typepad.com/wildbird/

Default Is everyone in Brighton?

Quote Originally Posted by tri39 View Post
    Phanakan and Nostrodamus. I'll come and visit if you divulge your berth numbers!
    +1 We could have a party...

The Mrs kids and boat are in Grenada. Me? I'm in Suez on a tug!

Gitana 43, currently in the Canaries. Family of 4 (kids now aged 11 and 13 years) and in our 5th year of living aboard (we only move slowly!). We have info on (and our blog covers) Wales, Ireland, Spain (Atlantic), Portugal, Gib, Morocco, Spain (Med and Balearics), Sardinia, Ustica, Sicily, Aeolians, Greece (Ionian), Malta, Canaries.
    Drinking rum and playing music with my friends.

"Two Oceans" is now in Panama; home is Israel

Default Two Oceans blog

"Two Oceans" is now in Vanuatu.
    www.catamarantwooceans.wordpress.com

Oyster 406 being prepared in N.Wales. Not a sailing blog yet but contains details of the refit. Will circumnavigate when ready!
    www.sephina.org
    The first time I typed this on the Reader to Reader forum I inadvertently put .net instead of .org
    Turns out sephina.net is a belly dancer site. I'm sure it gets a lot more hits than mine.
    WRT the number of hits "stingo" is probably right. Google analytics show average of 4 hits per day but I do it for my own amusement.
    Clive

+1 still a fresher really

http://www.svlibertalia.com

On the boat. But sadly right now she's in Malta while we try and earn money in the UK.

Not aboard right now due to financial pressure (no pension, temporary contract etc). Blog since 2007 covers Gib/northern Morocco, east Spain, S France, W Italy to Rome including Tuscan islands, Corsica, Sardinia, S Sicily and Malta.

We will be starting again next spring.

Must confess we are quietly look at small, old, sailable (cheap!) boats to pootle around the English E coast and do some frostbite sailing over winter, in which case we'll blog about that.

www.sailblogs.com/member/roaringgirl
    Pip & Sarah (formerly abigail)
    www.sailblogs.com/member/roaringgirl

Chris and Jeanna, living on board DecaDance, a Dufour 485 Grand' Large. Set off from Dartmouth on 19th November 2010, Winter in the Canaries, then Gib, S Spain, Ibiza and Mallorca. Trying to spend as much time as poss on anchor and happy to share info on the ones we've visited if people want to PM specific questions.

Blog: http://blog.mailasail.com/decadance

Website (due to be updated) www.DecaDanceYachtCharter.co.uk

Great initiative to get all the blogs in one place. Perhaps they even deserve their own forum?

I wish blogs had been around when I first started planning and, indeed, living aboard and cruising the Med.

Pilots and guides are ok but there is no substitute for real and current experience. We always tried to pick the brains of other sailors first hand when at the usual 'Cross Roads' - Portugal, Gib, Balearics, Malta etc but (most) blogs are probably even more helpful.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast