Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Living on boat in Southsea Marina until tenants leave house

Default Do It's Circumnavigation - almost there

Angus and Ruth have been updating www.doitcruise.info each month since leaving the UK in April 2005, on their 12.5m steel cutter "Do It". The circumnavigation has taken in 45+ countries so far. Currently in Mauritius, and planning to be back in the UK in 2012.

Default Not much on our blog yet...

..but then we've only been away for 4 days! We've just set off for a planned 2 year cruise: who knows where we'll end up but we've got the charts for a circumnavigation.

Blog as per my signature- the entries with the interesting spelling are Kevins!

Quote Originally Posted by phanakapan View Post
    ..but then we've only been away for 4 days! We've just set off for a planned 2 year cruise: who knows where we'll end up but we've got the charts for a circumnavigation.

Blog as per my signature- the entries with the interesting spelling are Kevins!
    Lovely looking boat, I'm too jealous, enjoy it all.

2 years, eh? See you in a decade or so then...

Near Andover, Hampshire and Portland, Dorset

We are in Gijon, Spain at the moment, heading South....well West first then South and about a month into our cruise on Borne, our small wooden sailboat.
    We are hoping to keep our blog up to date when we can and would love to meet up with anyone heading in the same direction.

Nick
    Visit us at http://melandnick.com and flickr

Wandering around the Med (currently Malta)

Default Neither use nor ornament

We've been living aboard since 2005 and have only managed to get as far as Turkey.

Please rest assured that

www.sailblogs.com/member/birvidik

is of absolutely no practical use whatsoever.

See - I'm so bloody useless that I can't even make the url appear as a link.
    edit - oops! seems to have made it a link all by itself.
    Last edited by BirvidikBob; 11-08-11 at 14:47. Reason: outwitted by technology

The Mrs kids and boat are in Grenada. Me? I'm in Suez on a tug!

Las Palmas at ther moment, heading for the Cape Verde, Gambia and Brazil in December.
    Drinking rum and playing music with my friends.

France to Turkey in 3 years. Currently in Turkey.
    www.lesbirdsnest.com

Default Hits....

I read on another post that a few had given up posting on blogs because of the lack of readers. Interestingly I think people tend to exaggerate the number of hits on sites. Google analytics is a good way of keeping track of the activity on your blogs. Enclosed is an activity report for www.sephina.org
    It definitely shows increased activity after a post on PBO forum but is not the hundreds a day you hear about. Also most of the activity is from the UK which is predictable. My wife says the site is boring! A bit too techi. I do follow a couple of recent adventures and the style of writing is a great draw. The OP's site is often a hoot and worth a read.

on Catweasel, on the Costa del Sol headed up :)

so far Portsmouth to Mazagon, am sailing on Catweasel until the money runs out

hope you enjoy, feedback, suggestions and criticisms always welcome.

We left Portsmouth 2 years ago on board Moonlight, our Vancouver 36 and have been exploring the Caribbean and Bahamas for the past 18 months (as far south as Grenada).

Moonlight is currently on the hard in Marsh Harbour in the Abacos (NW Bahamas) - which took a direct hit from hurricane Irene and we are still waiting for news but havn't been able to contact the boatyard so far.....

Our website is www.moonlightadventure.co.uk and is mainly about the great places we have seen, great (and occasionally odd) people we have met and the occasional dollop of seasickness!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast