Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Default Blue Hound

Currently in Sicily.

Last 7 years - Azores 4 times, Cape Verde Islands, Brazil, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia, Malta, Greece, Italy.

Site
    http://www.blue-hound.com

Blog
    http://blue-hound.blogspot.com

Next 7 years...?
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by philmarks View Post
    Currently in Sicily.

Last 7 years - Azores 4 times, Cape Verde Islands, Brazil, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia, Malta, Greece, Italy.
    Hi Phil, long time no see. Salvador ... remember "Sentinel"?

Default From a broad off abroad

Just a question, has anyone actually been asked for an ICC? We used to wander the Med on our Bavaria 44 and was never asked for one. (Not that we have one anyway) As I understand it if there is no requirement in the country of registration, then it cannot be demanded. Is that right?
    We've been landlocked for three years but are off in the spring in our new (Old) boat, an Oyster 46.

Default My home

I have been aboard my 37ft Duncanson for 5 years making my way around Australia......at present Im in QLD working as a skipper and saving for the next 30months ready for my first true ocean crossing to the Pacific.

Default setting up a blog

What's the best way of setting up a blog? We're setting off in the spring - weather permitting.

Default Hi

Im real new here!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodhind View Post
    Just a question, has anyone actually been asked for an ICC? We used to wander the Med on our Bavaria 44 and was never asked for one. (Not that we have one anyway) As I understand it if there is no requirement in the country of registration, then it cannot be demanded. Is that right?
    We've been landlocked for three years but are off in the spring in our new (Old) boat, an Oyster 46.
    Been discussed plenty on here before.... Search engine not that great here though, there's a better way with google..
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Awww.ybw....0+icc+required

Quote Originally Posted by southace View Post
    Im real new here!
    Welcome!!!!

Default making a living

Quote Originally Posted by antelope View Post
    It's really interesting, and frequently inspiring, reading these blogs. But I have to say that I, as someone who aspires to living abord and cruising, would really rerally like to know how everyone manages to make a living at the same time as living this way !
    Being a writer with contracts, I suppose I'm lucky. Thank God for email, a generator and an inverter. I'm looking forward to sitting in a bay with my laptop, a glass of wine and wearing as little clothing as possible! The state pension comes in handy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodhind View Post
    What's the best way of setting up a blog? We're setting off in the spring - weather permitting.
    www.blogger.com is pretty good.

Here's one ...

http://conachair.blogspot.com/

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast