Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Default Boat and blog

Boat: Ovni 395
    Blog: www.minnieb.me.uk

Hi everyone, we are a cruising couple from Finland. Our home is 200 km south from polar circle and the sailing season is short. We anyhow love to be a liveaboards during the summer. Currently we are sailing a Nauticat 441 ketch around the Baltic Sea. In upcoming years the plan is to get her out to salty waters of UK and later towards the Med.

Last year we started writing our blog in English as well. As English is not our native language please forgive us our silly mistakes we sometimes make ;-)

The blog address is www.suwena.net/en

During the winter we also compile videos about our summer voyage. The video clips are uploaded to Youtube and trere is a video channel on our blog as well: www.suwena.net/en/video-channel

If anybody is looking for information about northern Baltic then please drop us a message and we are glad to help.

Made the break with work in December and have been disconnecting the ties that bind (more of them than I realised!) since. Blogged how that felt and how its working so far. Posted some pieces about Stargazer of Poole's more memorable passages,landfalls and dolphin encounters around North Brittany and the Channel Islands too. Its all at: http://allatseawithstargazer.blogspo...to-biscay.html
    If the technology on my i-phone all holds together. I'm planning to keep the blog updated with how the journey (personal and geographical) unfolds as we head west to Scilly and then South through the Raz / Chenal into Biscay. Stargazer of Poole is a Rassy 310. Hoping to get away by May 1st.See you out there!
    "Smell the sea and feel the sky,Let your soul & spirit fly" Van Morrison

Beneteau 373, Just preparing before heading down the French / Portugese coast to the Med.
    Due to set off 8th May ish.

Our Blog is http://sailawaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

Kevin & Bev

Hi everyone, well we are moving on board our little 31 foot steel cutter in the next couple of weeks and soon after (July) we are off to the Med via the French canals and once there head west to South/Central America...our blog is linked below so feel free to look in from time to time

Hello Everyone. I hope I am posting this in the proper spot. I'm Lonnie and I live on my 42' Bristol trawler. My website is: www.welcometolonniedeeandjinnasworld.com and my bio is below:

Author, entertainer and lecturer Lonnie Dee Robertson has just published his latest book; The Borealis; A true story about living aboard while restoring a 90 year old wood boat. The book is available in both print and eBook at Amazon.com and on Lonnie and Jinna’s website; www.welcometolonniedeeandjinnasworld.com. Lonnie's numerous articles, essays and stories have been published in newspapers, magazines and on the web.

Lonnie was born and raised in Liberia, West Africa, educated in Europe and graduated from college and graduate school in the USA. Lonnie has been a live-aboard sailor and cruiser for over four decades

Lonnie and Jinna, professional entertainers, perform as the musical duo TropiCelts! Specializing in Celtic and sea songs but performing all genres of music, they have performed ashore worldwide and on 15 cruise ships. They have appeared on numerous television and radio programmes. Jinna Jean Robertson has just completed her newest book Living Aboard with Eight Chihuahuas soon to be available at Amazon.com and on the website.

Lonnie and Jinna currently live and cruise aboard their trawler M/V Margaret Ashton with their crew of eight energetic Chihuahuas.

Lonnie may be contacted at lonniedeerobertson@gmail.com or directly through the website at www.welcometolonniedeeandjinnasworld.com. Jinna may be contacted at jinnajeanrobertson@gmail.com

scoty is offline Registered User

Thumbs up westerly(longbow)

Got the "T" shirt,, plus for Spain,,,,,Europes rivers and canals the next challenge,,,so make an upto date reasonable offer for this excellent(both condition and sailing)longbow, you won·nt regret it, plus I can start my next experience before winter arrives...

Default Living Aboard in a Variety of Places

Fred & Judy living on Serendipity 43 Wings, for, uh, quite a long time, in North America, Pacific, Asia, Africa, Caribbean...

Our blog: http://wingssail.blogspot.com/

Fizzwizz is offline Registered User

Shaun & Rachelle, and the 2 kids Alexander & Jadsia starting live living aboard our Westerly Oceanmaster 48 in the UK.

Blog here;
    www.favell.co.uk

Smile Anyone in Syros?

Hello
    I'm a newbie on here so please be kind!
    A great idea to post blogs and websites.
    We sailed our yacht Fandancer from UK to Greece via French waterways. We are overwintering in Syros. The boat is out of the water while we continue to work on her, and we are living ashore. You can follow some of our travels on

www.sailblogs.com/member/fandancer