Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volvopaul View Post
    Id have hidden them in a better place than that, but no doubt they will have been tracked for months maybe years so it was inevitable they got caught eventually, wether it be here or Holland, boat looks a nice bit of kit, no doubt will be auctioned when the case is proved.

    Anyone know what build it is?
    No don't know build but (looks Spanish/Italian) so where would you have put the stuff?

  2. #12
    stelican is offline Registered User
    Location : fareham hampshire
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skipper_stu View Post
    I hear prices are going up at one Yarmouth hostelry!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stelican View Post
    I hear prices are going up at one Yarmouth hostelry!
    ?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557

    Talking

    That sounds like a "Salty" tail

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Being somewhat of a Dutch boat retailer myself - I recognised the badge on the hulls waterline in the TV report last night and this gave me a clue as to where it was built (as in welded together). The yard are now out of business but I am trying to find out where it was finished and fitted out. There will be a bit of a delay as most of Holland are on their annual holiday this month.
    She is steel and is a Dutch built boat - who else could build a 65 footer that can cross the Atlantic with so much weight in her bathing platform?
    Wonder if some alert drugs officer spotted she was a bit tail heavy?:

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial One View Post
    Being somewhat of a Dutch boat retailer myself - I recognised the badge on the hulls waterline in the TV report last night and this gave me a clue as to where it was built (as in welded together). The yard are now out of business but I am trying to find out where it was finished and fitted out. There will be a bit of a delay as most of Holland are on their annual holiday this month.
    She is steel and is a Dutch built boat - who else could build a 65 footer that can cross the Atlantic with so much weight in her bathing platform?
    Wonder if some alert drugs officer spotted she was a bit tail heavy?:
    Read the report again, she came across on a transport boat
    Stu

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skipper_stu View Post
    Read the report again, she came across on a transport boat
    Stu
    wonder if it is a dutch built transport ship?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •