Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If I can make it will be leaving from southampton.

Sorry folks but we're falling by the wayside. Too much work around at the moment and as we had a lot of time off for the Brittany trip we've got to make hay while the sun shines. Can you take us off the list please.
    ۞

Can someone remind me how much in Euros we need per person for the meal please?
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure...

Quote Originally Posted by DJE View Post
    Sorry folks but we're falling by the wayside. Too much work around at the moment and as we had a lot of time off for the Brittany trip we've got to make hay while the sun shines. Can you take us off the list please.
    Thats a shame, we need to catch up!
    'The will of the people' = The will of a few fanatics who have duped the unsuspecting.

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings

Sorry folks but we're falling by the wayside. Too much work around at the moment and as we had a lot of time off for the Brittany trip we've got to make hay while the sun shines.
    Oh good. The sun is going to shine!
    Next time, it'll all be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Twister_Ken View Post
    Oh good. The sun is going to shine!
    Nah, last time I cried off they had NE F6 all the way home!
    ۞

Nah, last time I cried off they had NE F6 all the way home!
    prefer T-K's interpretation.....

sorry to hear you will miss it though.

Is there going to be a number we can text if plans have to change due to weather or other factors to let the organisers know what we are doing?
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot View Post
    Is there going to be a number we can text if plans have to change due to weather or other factors to let the organisers know what we are doing?
    I will e mail a spreadsheet next week (early) with my contact details.

I also request that everyone confirms attendance either at the afternoon boat/pontoon gathering or by contacting me.

Default Yc dinner numbers

Still got 6 boats that have put their names down but not confirmed numbers - see list in post #2.

Could you please let me know if your intended numbers change.

Fergus has booked for 60 (maximum for YC would be 70).

Obviously weather may be a big factor but we rely on the goodwill of the YC to cater for the number that turn up so I would like to make the best effort to keep them regularly informed.

Final headcount will be on the Saturday afternoon at the boat/pontoon gathering so please check in with me. If you are running late please text me. My mobile number will be on the spreadsheet I send out (no change in last 25yrs although mobile phone was the size of a double brick then!!).

Providing I get my act together I will bring blank labels and marker pens and encourage everyone to wear their forum name. This does encourage everone to mix and approach total strangers.

Any suggestions for an afternoon venue instead of pontoon if its raining?? At present YC seems the best option.

If I am slurring my words then please accept my appologies for my speech impediment unfortunately talking total rubbish also accompanies the speech impediment (for those that know me thats more rubbish than normal!)
    Last edited by Sailfree; 15-09-11 at 14:37.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast