Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

I have a plan that the crew approve of, we are going to meet tomorrow. I will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by KREW2 View Post
    I have a plan that the crew approve of, we are going to meet tomorrow. I will report back.
    Looks like we are coming. Hope there will be room at the YC, if not we will do our own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KREW2 View Post
    Looks like we are coming. Hope there will be room at the YC, if not we will do our own thing.
    Can you quickly PM me boat name, and your contact details and how many to dine please and i will add you to spreasdsheet.

Talulah is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sailfree View Post
    Last year a number of boats sat their crews on a number of tables and the complete mix seemed to work very well. Please discuss with your crew whether they want to do this this year and don't all fight to join the table with the attractive woman as she will most likely already be married to a fellow formite!!
    3 single woman on Talulah. However, oilies request is for an XL, L and M so draw your own conclusions!
    Could just be that the XL knows she has to add many layers to stay warm.

You may have guessed from the above that work is pretty boring and Friday night won't come quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Talulah View Post
    3 single woman on Talulah. However, oilies request is for an XL, L and M so draw your own conclusions!
    Could just be that the XL knows she has to add many layers to stay warm.

You may have guessed from the above that work is pretty boring and Friday night won't come quick enough.
    It might make an interesting mix if they decide to join you for the YC meal