Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Lakesailor is online now Registered User

Don't know why you are all arguing. The facts will present themselves in the future and we'll all know who was right.

Except we'll all be long dead.

sarabande is online now Registered User

my fault everyone. I posted in the wrong forum, changed the text, but couldn't delete the post for some reason.

I must post in the correct forum
    I must post...
    I think, therefore I am. I am, therefore I sail.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesailor View Post
    Don't know why you are all arguing. The facts will present themselves in the future and we'll all know who was right.

Except we'll all be long dead.

Nah......We will run out of hydrocarbons long before and the system will correct itself
    Eastern Scotland and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabande View Post
    my fault everyone. I posted in the wrong forum, changed the text, but couldn't delete the post for some reason.

I must post in the correct forum
    I must post...
    Its ok, Webbie loves a good politically correct argument!
    Stu

rafiki_ is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgediver View Post
    Nah......We will run out of hydrocarbons long before and the system will correct itself
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by webcraft View Post
    Erm . . . actually it is, but never mind the facts. You carry on believing whatever makes you happy.

And - go to the Lounge if you want to post this nonsense please - leave PBO alone.

- W
    Where, certainly not in northern europe, or north america, or south america, or asia, or the artic or antartic, and not in austrailiaisa either for that matter, despite what the government-lead carbon tax brigade. research from independant weather scientists and you will find not only is the globe not warming, but that the BBC and other weather reporters were caught "fixing" the weather reports of the last 25 years which is why the copenhagen agreement collapsed, despite is not being widely reported in western media, it was reported in other parts of the world.
    The last few winters and summers have been colder than average, which obviously means we are NOT getting warmer, and it is also not widely reported that overall ice coverage in both the artic and antartic have increased significantly since 2007.....but never mind the facts, as Al Gore would say, it is an inconvenient truth that the globe goes through continuous spells of warming and coolling for approx 25 year periods due entirely on Solar activity, zero to do with carbon emissions, and since around 2007 we are on a cooling period, the reason behind the cold winters of late.

Anyone who is living through the current weather of the last 2 years and still believes the globe is warming needs to open his eyes to the world outside rather than get his weather reports from the carbon tax brigade. Carbon trading was dreamed up purely as a money-generating scam, and it is generating massive fortunes.

An internet search of global warming scam will yield much information. Notice how the last few years the carbon tax brigade have changed their cathcphrase from "global warming" to "climate change", which they might as well simply call "weather". There is weather outside, give more of your money in the form of "carbon taxes" to us so we will fix it!!!!!!!
    Last edited by zarathustra; 10-09-11 at 17:12.

Quote Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
    Where, certainly not in northern europe, or north america, or south america, or asia, or the artic or antartic, and not in austrailiaisa either for that matter
    Been busy with your Aldi weather station have you?

But never mind, don't let let facts get in the way of your 'argument'.

- W

Quote Originally Posted by webcraft View Post
    Been busy with your Aldi weather station have you?

But never mind, don't let let facts get in the way of your 'argument'.

- W
    I thought you just said you wanted this sort of nonsense posted in the Lounge? Make your mind up for gawds sake.

Lady Campanula is offline Registered User
    Location : Tottington Hall, near Bury, in the Duchy of Lancaster

"Earwig-o, earwig-o, earwig-o....."

Give it a rest, please. In fact, give yourself some rest.....

There is too much self-interest in this 'Global Warming' argument and motivations that are not environmentally based. The fact that 'Global Warming' became 'Climate Change' is a bit of a clue that there is a lot of misinformation floating around.

I'm for protecting the environment but i'm not naive enough to believe that for example, driving around in a Toyota Hybrid is going to make any difference. (in fact the opposite, if you count the total environmental cost from build to scrap)

But I certainly agree that I think it's going to be a chilly one this year.

Batteries off the boat sooner rather than later, empty the fresh water tanks and anything that moves, well greased.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast