Default Power connection

I see from google that the power on the pontoon is 30 amp, so presumably they use a standard 30 amp connection. I have the standard 16 amp, so will have to pick up a converter before sailing. Can anyone confirm this?
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot View Post
    I see from google that the power on the pontoon is 30 amp, so presumably they use a standard 30 amp connection. I have the standard 16 amp, so will have to pick up a converter before sailing. Can anyone confirm this?
    We were there a couple of weeks ago and used a standard 16A round blue plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    We were there a couple of weeks ago and used a standard 16A round blue plug.
    Thanks very much
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

IIRC they have 30A for the alongside berthing but standard 16A on berths.

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot View Post
    Note that the waiting pontoon has the live and neutral reversed unless it has changed since July
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure...