Lightbulb Couple crew sharing costs

We are an italo-spanish couple of 37 and 46 years old. We live in Alicante, Spain. We offer as crew sharing costs for trip, maximum duration three months. We are available until September 2012. We speak Spanish, Italian and English. Both have a sailing license 12 miles and something of experience in sailing. We cook Spanish and Italian cuisine. We are no smoker.
    Last edited by Paella al dente; 25-01-12 at 19:42.

Lightbulb We are still available

One month ago, we crossed the Mediterranean, from Turkey to Gibraltar, we enjoy a lot and we wish to sail again... Has someone some suggestion? We still have 7 free months ahead...

Hello, check out my site (link in signature), shared cost journey from Almeria to the Canaries this summer..

Quote Originally Posted by idpnd View Post
    Hello, check out my site (link in signature), shared cost journey from Almeria to the Canaries this summer..
    Just a quick note to say how much I've enjoyed reading through your website. I think you've got the essence of the attitude necessary for sailing in company spot-on. My best wishes for this coming season and I wish I was going with you.
    Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you're probably right.

Thanks for your kind words Simon! Shame we didn't get to do Dover - Brighton back in the day Maybe you'll find some time in the future

Default Greek island hopping

Is it interesting to you to sail in Greece? or are you looking for longer passages?
    Greetings from Barry