Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Kwackas new toy

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anglesey Wales
    Posts
    10,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Searush View Post
    "Underwater Camera"




    Seriously tho', I do like the sound of that, it wouldn't be too expensive or difficult to set up (with a laptop monitor) on any boat & there is no reason to make holes in the hull, it could go on a stick over the side
    Rushie, it's on a tether and the piccies come up on the biggish Garmin plotter
    Not tried it yet, plus don't know how to set it up
    The gadgett was origionally fitted to the vessel for some kinda survey work
    The previous owner is away in his Greek villa at the mo
    No doubt on his return he will explain how it works.
    Tell yer what the 225 E Tech is summatt else

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire Moorlands U.K.
    Posts
    2,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki View Post
    Rushie, it's on a tether and the piccies come up on the biggish Garmin plotter
    Not tried it yet, plus don't know how to set it up
    The gadgett was origionally fitted to the vessel for some kinda survey work
    The previous owner is away in his Greek villa at the mo
    No doubt on his return he will explain how it works.
    Tell yer what the 225 E Tech is summatt else
    I reckon you could earn a few bottles of grog checking peeps anodes
    'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!'

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anglesey Wales
    Posts
    10,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philiz View Post
    I reckon you could earn a few bottles of grog checking peeps anodes
    Hey-- we could have a thing going on here
    You pass yer divin test or practice holdin yer breath.
    I,ll do the survey work an you do the fixin and screwin
    85 an hour (same as E Tech mechanics) plus the expense of yer breathing gas or a long tube
    Split it with yer 60/40

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Finesse 24 Port Dinorwic
    Posts
    9,504

    Default

    For the use of zapping heavy peeps up an down the Menai
    OK so that's where Tom fits in!

    But are you really as young as 105 Kwackers?
    Light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until you hear them

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki View Post
    Hey-- we could have a thing going on here
    You pass yer divin test or practice holdin yer breath.
    I,ll do the survey work an you do the fixin and screwin
    85 an hour (same as E Tech mechanics) plus the expense of yer breathing gas or a long tube
    Split it with yer 60/40
    Seems like you guys need to try out this scam...oops opportunity, for free on somebody...I'll volunteer!!! You know what they say about a volunteer - better than ten pressed men...especially when anything is free.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In the water .... most of the year!!
    Posts
    6,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilter View Post
    OK so that's where Tom fits in!

    But are you really as young as 105 Kwackers?
    Hmmm!

    Just you wait, this game isnt over yet :P

    Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •