Kilter is offline Registered User

Default This site is dangerous

according to the message Zone Alarm just flashed up. Never had that before on this site so what caused it?

Obviously if it had said that some of the comments in the lounge were dangerous I'd be the first to agree!
    Light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until you hear them

Hi Kilter,

If this happens again could you take a screen shot and send it to me? I'll pass this over to our developers to investigate if we can get a bit more detail on this.

Thanks,

Laura

Kilter is offline Registered User

Will do Laura and thank you.

Robin
    Light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until you hear them

you'll sometimes get false alarms, and sometimes it's other content, like adverts, that are being flagged. There is nothing on here flagging concern on my computer, so most likely a false alarm, or an ad which I haven't had served to me yet (one of the problems with getting different ads all the time).

rtboss1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Nineham View Post
    Hi Kilter,

If this happens again could you take a screen shot and send it to me? I'll pass this over to our developers to investigate if we can get a bit more detail on this.

Thanks,

Laura
    I had something similar this week after clicking on someone blog. Problem is I cannot remember who`s