Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Freiberger Drum Sextant

Dear Parsifal, Might I trouble you for a copy of your 'Description-Adjustment-Operation' booklet in English for Freiberger 'Yacht' sextant? I recently purchased a used one but I am missing the manual.
    Thanks in advance
    Andreasschousboeatlive.dk

replace 'at' with @

Hi, I just came across this note. I have the Freiberger drum sextant and I am in dire need of an English language copy of the manual. I realize this note is not timely, but if you still have access to the manual I would surely appreciate a copy. My email is rnldfrtz@gmail.com Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkibubble View Post
    Hi, Maybe it is far too late, but I only came across this website today while looking for the same sextant because I own one, too now and have original instruction manuals, one in German and one in English. I'd be happy to scan the English one for you and email it to you. Just drop me a note. rengis2001atyahoo.co.uk
    I have seen a couple of older post in this thread offering scanned copies of the Freiberger Drum sextant manual. Iam in need of a manual for one and have tried to contact these people but have not found a working email address. I realize these are older post, but if anyone is looking at this thread now and has a copy I would very much appreciate one. Thanks. email is rnldfrtz@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12