Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Princess V39 - London Boat show

I'm aware that a thread already exists for the V39 but I'm going to try and upload some photos and so as not to blow up someone else's hard work I though it best to do the damage on a separate thread. Just on the off chance it all goes tits up

Have to say an absolute cracker of a boat. Nowhere did you get the feeling it was a stripped down built to a budget boat. Loads of wood and nice stuff inside, great features outside.

V39 cockpit:

Last edited by henryf; 15-01-12 at 13:18. Reason: Photos, computers, stupiditiy

Oh dear mother and father of all things computer based it works. If only my old headmaster could see me now. He said I would never amount to anything.

How wrong could he be. Flushed with the success of mastering both internet, camera button and Mac-pc compatibility we move down below:

One of the Princess sales team seem to have left their swimming costume lying around. I have my suspicions and worryingly it's a he not a she !!

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames

nice pix HenryF. I see no-one has nicked SWMBO's bikini from the second cabin yet:-)

I seem to think there is a 6 image limit to posts so a final burst of the khazee and the rather spacious aft locker, (or slightly cramped crew cabin).

Well that's it in a nutshell. No too scruffy at all is it?

We have been mulling over the V52 for a while now as an upgrade to our P42 flybridge but have decided that we are in fact flybridge people. Bizarre as when we had our Targa 35 I couldn't see the reason to make the price jump up to a flybridge. Now we wouldn't be happy making the saving to go back to a sports boat. Bloody odd but there you go.

Watch this space....

Quote Originally Posted by mjf View Post
    nice pix HenryF. I see no-one has nicked SWMBO's bikini from the second cabin yet:-)
    That's your wife's? She's put on a bit of weight recently then !

Henry

Looks very nice. Meant to have a look on Friday but ran out of time so thanks for posting the pics.

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames

that remark will be passed back :-) Good luck when we next meet up........

nice caravan

I too had a good look at the V39 and was very impressed. Some nice styling touches and good quality fit and finish.

Great pics, in fact they give much better look of the boat than the official ones do. I love the wooden flooring in the saloon.

Now if only I'd won a bit more than a tenner on the lottery last night I'd be upgrading sooner than I'd planned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast