Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    z1ppy is offline Registered User

Congratulations!!

If your charter website is anything like your sale website you should be pretty well fully booked!!!

Look forward to seeing it on the Solent soon!

vas is offline Registered User

congratulations,

I'm sure you're going to enjoy her (not sure about the rods/underwater lights tbh) and looking forward at a swift selling thread in a couple of years time

cheers

V.

Quote Originally Posted by jfm View Post
    Super job Henry. Congratulations. I'm with flower power on the swirls. Good to see the passerelle and airco, all ready for when you bring it to the Med
    Indeed, air to the whole boat including a unit for the crew cabin, also a Bimini cover. I've got a bit of learning to do, 3 A/C units, an ice maker, a new chart plotter / radar (not had Raymarine before), and Cat engines. I'm sure there will be other buttons which appear as we start to use her Not had a stern thruster either. If you see all the lights flashing as I'm trying to dock you'll know I'm looking for the right switch. Even the bloody lights aren't just a simple on and off switch anymore and the wipers are intermittent / speeds - which I actually look forward to. Probably the one thing I would have liked on the 42.

Yes, the boat has been a boat show display, hence the fancy fabrics and more cushions an you can shake a stick at. There a few features which will help my charter project no end as well.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by z1ppy View Post
    Congratulations!!

If your charter website is anything like your sale website you should be pretty well fully booked!!!

Look forward to seeing it on the Solent soon!
    I hope so. We are looking at a slightly different market to other UK charter operations so it's going to take a little while. I'm using a combination of all the skills learned from the Porsche business, search engine knowledge gleaned from the CCTV site and stuff observed on my various travels.

I'm under no illusion, it will take a while to get off the ground and become established but I can definitely see a potential market. So I'm excited for all sorts of reasons

Henry

very nice, congratulations and good luck

regds ashley

Great looking boat Henry you seem to have accomplished a relatively smooth sale / buying process - well done.
    What is the charter operation ? Free fishing trip with every Porsche sold!

Many Congratulations and good luck with your new venture.

I had a look at your 911 site and especially loved the meet the team page. The write ups for the 3 dogs at the bottom are cracking. Im more of a landrover kinda chap than porsche but there's no accounting for taste

Look forward to many more pictures this season and enjoy

mjf is offline Registered User

Blimey HenryF I'm impressed that was super fast and very focused.

Nice choice too as 50ft will not limit you that much in the solent either if you are careful.

Look forward to seeing this - which show as no 50ft at SIBS if I recall?

mikef is online now Registered User

Very nice indeed, henryf but when you said you were scratching an itch, I thought you were buying something way off piste and left field

sarabande is offline Registered User

Is the surface to air missile launcher on the swim platform a standard option ?

Cracking looks on the outside, and a consistent style internally. Enjoy many happy hours together.
    I think, therefore I am. I am, therefore I sail.