Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Results 211 to 219 of 219
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonic View Post
    His spoof video of the mobo running down the raggie is very funny though.

    Pete is that your voice on it?
    Oh no this really is pick on DAKA day, again.

    I am ashamed to admit that was my voice over but in all fairness I tried really hard to impersonate a pompous , balding, portly RAF type which I am not
    .

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    3,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKA View Post
    Oh no this really is pick on DAKA day, again.

    I am ashamed to admit that was my voice over but in all fairness I tried really hard to impersonate a pompous , balding, portly RAF type which I am not
    Its comedy genius.

    Re your previous post.

    Use of the word widespread was f%$INg outrageous!

    I suppose you'll tell me there's no need to get abusive now
    John Rodriguez Yachts. Cruising & Bluewater Yachts www.jryachts.com

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,107

    Default Fairline Doreset Limited---TvvAT Feud

    Quote Originally Posted by jonic View Post
    Its comedy genius.

    Re your previous post.

    Use of the word widespread was f%$INg outrageous!

    I suppose you'll tell me there's no need to get abusive now


    No its a fair comment , not really sure how words like that slip in , but seeing as I have been on the forum since a young lad , the forum must accept some of the responsibility
    .

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    3,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKA View Post


    No its a fair comment , not really sure how words like that slip in , but seeing as I have been on the forum since a young lad , the forum must accept some of the responsibility
    DAKA you absolutely MUST go into Politics
    John Rodriguez Yachts. Cruising & Bluewater Yachts www.jryachts.com

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    10,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonic View Post
    DAKA you absolutely MUST go into Politics
    I always assumed he was already in the shadow cabinet, chancellor perhaps?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,107

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    3,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longjohnsilver View Post
    I always assumed he was already in the shadow cabinet, chancellor perhaps?
    Probably fiddles his expenses too
    John Rodriguez Yachts. Cruising & Bluewater Yachts www.jryachts.com

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,836

    Default

    So long as he is not a closet stooge for the Murdochs!

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKA View Post
    I have to expand and you and Tranona keep digging and demanding more and more dirt .
    Is "dirt" the new euphemism for "evidence" - you have been listening too much to the Leveson enquiry.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •