Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using an iPad

Use your fingers to spread it sideways to fill the lateral borders , this also enlargers the text , get rid of RH white bit .

Here is a what you get with my YBWwide bookmarklet I posted earlier. It does the same as my Compact Page View' usersyle.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/..._ipad_wide.png

But you have to tap the bookmarklet - you can see it at the top left - on every page so it's not much easier than double-tapping or reverse-pinching to zoom it in. As you see it doesn't make the text any bigger though, which may or may not be what you want.

Unfortunately there is no way, with Safari, to apply this style automatically.

For anyone who might be interested the iBook I am authoring is finished being edited and is now back from Imray. It has two new chapters and the title has changed from An iBook Guide to iPad Route Planning to iPad route planning using Imray Chart Navigator and Tucabo TidesPlan12

More info and can be found on my website. routelist.co.uk

Regards Chris.
    6kt. against a 6kt. stream leaves time to wish you'd route planned. www.routelist.co.uk

Daydream believer is online now Registered User

Please leave as it is
    I enjoy reading this forum on my ipad
    Works extremely well
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chartnavigator View Post
    For anyone who might be interested:
    The title has changed again from iPad route planning using Imray Chart Navigator and Tucabo TidesPlan12 to iPad Route Planning using Marine Imray Charts and Marine Tides Planner Also I have now covered the Apps Navionics, Garmin BlueChart and MaxSea TimeZero in the book series and have released "TimeSums", a time calculating App now on the Apple App Store. I hope iPad using forum members and yacht enthusiasts might find some of these things useful.

More info and can be found on my website. routelist.co.uk

Regards Chris.
    6kt. against a 6kt. stream leaves time to wish you'd route planned. www.routelist.co.uk