Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thanks for the reply J.

Now, tell us what do you think about those b awful catamarans that capsize so easily

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bav34 View Post
    Thanks for the reply J.
    The only thing that has got a little bit under my skin is one poster who, quite apart from making posts that indicate he as no nderstanding of sailing what so ever, has posted things as fact that are demonstrably lies. These posts in themselves I shall write off as the ramblings of a prat, but the lies in them do seem to have been taken on by other people.

I dont think it is fair to name the individual of course. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bav34 View Post
    Now, tell us what do you think about those b awful catamarans that capsize so easily

Dunno, never sailed one, never worked with them...
    Last edited by Judders; 11-04-12 at 21:20.

Looks like those roughneck kids pushed the wheelie-bins in the river again! Ah, well. P'raps doing that, enriches their lives.

I'm wondering if there's a single design, which would meet everyone's eyes as acceptable, or at any rate, offend least. I've heard of attempts to make an 'everyman' car, but the averaging resulted in a design of such blandness, it didn't appeal to anyone.

I s'pose we'd be a pretty dull lot if we were all so easily contented. I also think it'd be desperately sad if we couldn't cope with others voicing their opinions of our choices, and if they couldn't cope with hearing ours.

God forbid any politically-correct prohibition or collective disapproval, of our expressing scorn, derision, contempt, suspicion, etc, about the boats we don't own. The fun available is unlimited, and much safer than remarks about SWMBOs!

Happy sailing, in whatever you have.
    Last edited by dancrane; 12-04-12 at 00:20.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819