Default Technical specs from trailler Mecanorem b 1502

Hello!
    I am looking for a sales catalogue or other papper with the specifications from the trailler Mecanorem b 1502 from year 2000/2001 in order to legalise one i have purchased in France.
    The authoroties demand such papper, and i can´t find in no place.
    Best regards!

Default this may, or may not, help

Head office :
    MECANOREM
    100 Rue Petit 75019 Paris
    FRANCE

Tel: +33 2 33 95 45 45
    Fax: +33 2 33 95 45 40
    www.mecanorem.com
    also
    Remorques Mecanorem Mediterranee can be contacted on +33 (0)4 42 09 15 00 and by fax on +33 (0)4 42 09 09 99. Based in France you can contact them with your questions about Yacht & Marine Supplier & Service services with the following email: . Their main postal address is:

333 Av. François Miterrand
    GIGNAC LA NERTHE
    FRANCE

Default mecanorem office

thanks for the reply.
    I have already contacted main office using email and they have passed my request to Spanish representant, and after explaining my problem, no further answer was given.
    After that i have contacted Trigano, that i think owns mecanorem, and they have sent me the last catalogue with the newer traillers specs, i have replied asking for the specs from the one i have and so far no answer again.
    My main concern is not getting the trailler aproved and some day legislation in Portugal changes again and i have to get again the documents i already have and others they may want.
    Thanks!