Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tresner is offline Registered User

Tom

I believe you said that George's GB Grand Alaskan was on the market. Think big man, think big.

Tom! The things you have said about 'plastic snot' and now that is the way you are going!!!!
    Okay I know you have not said this but I notice how carefully you answered LongJohnSilver's questions, but avoided the question about wood or plastic snot!! Tell the truth, you have become allergic to wood work haven't you?
    Good luck with the sale old chap, I had better get down there before she is sold, so I can have a last trip in her

Mal

LittleShip is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by burgundyben View Post
    Does little ship take the ground?
    Only if I cock up the tide times........... answer No unless you want to sit at 45 degrees.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by LittleShip View Post
    Only if I cock up the tide times........... answer No unless you want to sit at 45 degrees.

Tom
    Thanks, I was wondering, presume you could stand her against a wall tied up.

I like the idea of being able to dry out and stand against a wall, seems to me that for long temr cruising in and out of creeks and harbours it would bring lots of options.

LittleShip is offline Registered User

Well here I am 1 month on and I have had 3 people ask about her all walked when they knew she was a woodie

The first hit came after about 1/2hr of the advert being posted.....I thought after that, she would go very quickly.............

3900 hits on the site and only 3 have taken time to get in touch and only one went to see her. He complimented me on how well she has been kept but said he couldnt look after a wood boat............he also said he was a joiner

I have spoken to the Admiral and we have decided that if she dosent sell this summer we will be going to Scotland next year, but in between.....
    Look out North Wales Little Ship will be ploughing the area again this year.

Tom

PS B Ben yes she will stand against a wall, the prop is well protected.