Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi,

Chartered exactly that model and year twice on the Riviera last year. Very nice ride, we hauled 8 people around in it and pulled both a skier and a wakeboarder (not a the same time) and it performed really well, it's certainly no slouch with the Volvo.

We could have done with a bit more canvas in the SOF france but it's not much of a problem in the UK.

I want one myself, I was watching one on ebay last month but missed out when I was out of the country.

Well done,

Imagegear

Thanks for that imagegear. Good to know.

The boat you were looking at on ebay, is probably the same 1 as i've just bought as i've not seen any others.
    For me, a mad impulsive buy to which i shouldn't have. I'll let you know when i sell her :-)

Simon

So you're the one who outbid me!

Only joking. I was going to bid on it - it looked a nice example, however when it got past 8500 I didn't bother.

From what I have seen in my looking around, they are good boats, well made, and whilst I don't think you got a "bargain" - if the boat is as good as the owner says it was then you have probably had a pretty good buy there.

My only reason for not paying "top whack" for it was that I have been recommended the Duo-prop rather than the single prop - and I am holding out for a good boat, with injection, duo-prop and so on - or a complete bargain I can use for a year or two and then sell on for as close to or just above what we paid as possible...

From what I understand, quality is up with the Sea Ray's of the world not down with the Bayliners - and I would hope on a newish boat like that, everything should work and still be in good fettle.

Let us all know if it's as good as the seller said once you go to collect it!
    Why can't we work 2 days a week and boat the other 5????

Did they boy all come with duo prop?

Certainly mine had them.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by henryf View Post
    Did they boy all come with duo prop?

Certainly mine had them.

Henry
    It depended on the engine choice, 5.0L was a single prop as was the 5.0LGSi but with Duoprop option. The 5.7GSi came with Duoprop as standard.
    Mark