Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    rbcoomer's Avatar
    rbcoomer is offline Registered User
    Location : The Tropics of the English Riviera!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654

    Default S.Devon meet May 4th

    Hi All,

    Anyone interested in a beer and natter on Friday 4th May (Bank holiday weekend)?

    Harvester on Beacon Quay, Torquay is suggested venue - sun terrace overlooking marina if sunny...

    Post here, PM or feel free to call me on the day if you can't find us

    Best regards,

    Robin
    (07711 291953)
    S.Devon Pub Meets: ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3853165
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,037

    Thumbs up

    Hi Robin,
    Replied in previous post, we will be there, noted your phone number for the 4th, what sort of time do you generally meet up?
    see you then, Me + other half.

    Andy & Mandy.
    Living the Champagne lifestyle on Beer Money

  3. #3
    rbcoomer's Avatar
    rbcoomer is offline Registered User
    Location : The Tropics of the English Riviera!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654

    Thumbs up

    Hi Andy,

    Great stuff, will look forward to meeting you then - hopefully it'll be warmer and entice a few more of us out!

    Best regards,

    Robin
    Last edited by rbcoomer; 20-04-12 at 12:35. Reason: can't spell 'warmer' it seems!
    S.Devon Pub Meets: ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3853165
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Hit and miss for us, promised the kids Lego land Friday as its and inset day with the school, if weather rubbish no lgo lnd and its a open day, and a holiday day for me as im on shift wed-Thurs-sat.

    Will see what transpires Friday, would be nice to catch up and say hi

  5. #5
    rbcoomer's Avatar
    rbcoomer is offline Registered User
    Location : The Tropics of the English Riviera!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markcw View Post
    Hit and miss for us, promised the kids Lego land Friday as its and inset day with the school, if weather rubbish no lgo lnd and its a open day, and a holiday day for me as im on shift wed-Thurs-sat.

    Will see what transpires Friday, would be nice to catch up and say hi
    Hi Mark, no problem - look forward to meeting if you can make it.
    S.Devon Pub Meets: ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3853165
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk

  6. #6
    rbcoomer's Avatar
    rbcoomer is offline Registered User
    Location : The Tropics of the English Riviera!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    Hi Robin,
    Replied in previous post, we will be there, noted your phone number for the 4th, what sort of time do you generally meet up?
    see you then, Me + other half.

    Andy & Mandy.
    Sorry, missed the time question...

    I'm usually there for 7:00 to 7:30ish.
    S.Devon Pub Meets: ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3853165
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default Wrong Friday

    Not around for beers this Friday, but would like to mix in with boaty crowd another day.

    Cheers, Tim

    Ex. Sunseeker 28, 31, 39 owner

    Looking for a boat share

  8. #8
    rbcoomer's Avatar
    rbcoomer is offline Registered User
    Location : The Tropics of the English Riviera!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,654

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtimmorris View Post
    Not around for beers this Friday, but would like to mix in with boaty crowd another day.

    Cheers, Tim

    Ex. Sunseeker 28, 31, 39 owner

    Looking for a boat share
    Hi Tim,

    Welcome to the forums! Sorry you can't make Friday's meet, but look forward to meeting up another time.

    Best regards,

    Robin
    S.Devon Pub Meets: ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3853165
    Fletcher Rally: swfbr.org.uk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •