Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quandary View Post
    Jeez, but you are a miserable git. I had business dealings with Jonic long before I encountered him on the forum, he is a guy I respect and enjoy hearing from.
    Who made you the arbiter of who posts here?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
    Come down a nighclub with me and your see how miserable I am .
    Who made you the arbiter of who posts here? No one ,I find it hilarious that surveyors and brokers are suppose to be professionals and they post on here under a bogus name trying to get business. How professional is that !
    Jonic has a signature after every post. It directs you to his website and that tells you exactly who he is. Nothing bogus about that what so ever.

As stated by others, he has got many sea miles under his belt and his knowledge is vast.

Default !

Quote Originally Posted by Quandary View Post
    Based on what I have heard from you so far that would be one of the last things I might ever want to do.

This forum is made up of an extremely disparate group with varying levels of boating experience and knowledge; some (like jonic) have considerable offshore experience and also are working in the business every day, I, for one welcome their willingness to take time share their experience with me for free. It would be regrettable if a vocal minority (of two?) were to succeed in driving them away, their posts are valued by those of us who are able to understand the value of their input.
    Thanks for saying what I am thinking. Due to all this post and the positive feed back, I will be contacting they guy myself with regards to a possible boat sale/purchase.
    I can't for the life of me understand such nasty comments, the like that have been put on here, its just not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranona View Post
    Here you go again! You really do seem to have an unfathomable problem - you ought to see somebody about it.

BRA is a subset of BMF which includes boat dealers, boatbuilders, electronic manufacturers, chandlers and Uncle Tom Cobley and all. Does that make you feel better?

When you deal with a professional you deal with him as an individual, not with an organisation he belongs to. Some may be members of the Rotary, some may even be Freemasons or members of the local church choir.

It would be really helpful if you were specific about what your concerns are - otherwise it is pointless you responding to anything I post - particularly when as in this instance it is nothing to do with surveyors - which seems to be where you have the unknown problem.
    Its called a forum ,its called having a debate on a forum ,do I have a problem, most probably in your eyes. Do I care what you say ,NO, do I care what people think ,do I ****.Do I have concerns ,NO,Is that clear enough for you . Are you a surveyor or broker!

Quote Originally Posted by VADROUILLE View Post
    Jonic has a signature after every post. It directs you to his website and that tells you exactly who he is. Nothing bogus about that what so ever.

As stated by others, he has got many sea miles under his belt and his knowledge is vast.
    What knowledge would that be ?

Its called a forum ,its called having a debate on a forum ,do I have a problem, most probably in your eyes. Do I care what you say ,NO, do I care what people think ,do I ****.Do I have concerns ,NO,Is that clear enough for you . Are you a surveyor or broker!
    I am neither surveyor, nor broker.

As to having a discussion in a forum, absolutely agree. Just that discussions require a subject and something about it to discuss.

You seem unable or unwilling to enter into any exchange, simply posting a single sentence - hardly justifies wasting your time.

So, what is your problem? Would you like to discuss it? Or do you prefer keeping oit to yourself?

Bloody funny, I ask questions and you lot get upset, is it a yottie thing? You pays ya money and take your choice with brokers and surveyors .I use brokers ,some are rubbish ,some are good, I have used YBDSA surveyors one good, two bad , Brokers some good ,some bad . I now use a surveyor from RINA who is good. So calling me a sad git ,thats up to you ,thats strange if you have never met me, But thats what forums and yotties do , try and out do each other. I know more than yeow, no ya dont, yes I do, Bloody funny

As to having a discussion in a forum, absolutely agree. Just that discussions require a subject and something about it to discuss.

You seem unable or unwilling to enter into any exchange, simply posting a single sentence - hardly justifies wasting your time.

So, what is your problem? Would you like to discuss it? Or do you prefer keeping oit to yourself?
    Why do I need to speak to you ? I forgot you are up your own arse.
    Stop making me laugh ,please .

Why do I need to speak to you ? I forgot you are up your own arse.
    Stop making me laugh ,please .
    Very touchy today are we not?

You don't need to speak to me - but you chose to and I am just asking you politely to explain yourself, but it seems that politeness is not your way of doing things.

You admit to a problem I offer to help you with it, if you can explain what it is, but your only problem seems to be rudeness and don't think I can help you with that.

SailorBill is offline Registered User

So which of the following is it?

Boatbuilder?

BMIF mouthpiece?

MCA mouthpiece?

RYA mouthpiece?

Maintainer of the status quo?

Otherwise connected with the marine industry in some way (please elaborate)?

You can choose more than one answer.

You seem to be reliably consistent in your support of the marine industry whenever someone starts a thread criticising it. So what is your current or past connection with the marine industry? Do tell.
    Bill