Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sevenoaks
    Posts
    394

    Default Volvo servicing near gamble

    Can anyone recommend a Volvo service agent. I can see mentions of Volvo Paul forgive my ignorance but is this a service agent. Any suggestions would be great I am aware of rk marine. Many thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    up on the moors.
    Posts
    28,011

    Default

    VP is a magician, and sprinkles fairy dust on green engines.


    http://www.ybw.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5652874

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boat at Brixham
    Posts
    2,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarabande View Post
    VP is a magician, and sprinkles fairy dust on green engines.


    http://www.ybw.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5652874
    VP is your man. He's looked after mine and many others besides for years. Send him a pm "Volvopaul" forum name.
    Think outside the box.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Coast
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster View Post
    VP is your man. He's looked after mine and many others besides for years. Send him a pm "Volvopaul" forum name.
    +1 for VP

  5. #5

    Default

    Steve Meyer @ Med Marine is superb, used him for years. He helps reduce the bill by suggesting cost efficient ways of servicing and fixing problems. A gent.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    +2 for Volvopaul

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, Hampshire
    Posts
    26

    Default

    volvo paul is your man

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    2,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul salliss View Post
    Can anyone recommend a Volvo service agent. I can see mentions of Volvo Paul forgive my ignorance but is this a service agent. Any suggestions would be great I am aware of rk marine. Many thanks
    this is VERY SIMPLE TO ANSWER........ its not an agent, just a paul !!!!!!..........and if he cant do it, IT CANT BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........its as simple as that !!!!!!!...............................(no connection)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home=Surrey / Boat=Hamble
    Posts
    5,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEDUNSTABLE View Post
    this is VERY SIMPLE TO ANSWER........ its not an agent, just a paul !!!!!!..........and if he cant do it, IT CANT BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........its as simple as that !!!!!!!...............................(no connection)
    +1.... he looks after my boat and it doesn't even have a green lump in it. so basically one of those chaps that has worked on so much he can turn his hand to anything fitting in something that floats (I have a Yanmar)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    midlands boat Hamble
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    Thanks guys for your kind words, it's all in a days work , I love my job.

    I will see a certain non green engine man this Thursday.

    Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •