Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gotta say from my expierience 2100 sounsd way too dear.

Had a new Camper Canvas AND Tonneau done by Flexicovers (ok a few years back) AND all stainless work for a 28ft Rinker for 1700.

Was an absolute cracker! - I know cos I saw the old girl on eBay a few months back and the canopy is still on there and still looks like new! (about 9 years later).

I'd shop around a bit.
    Last edited by ontheplane; 30-04-12 at 09:39.
    Why can't we work 2 days a week and boat the other 5????

Default Easier to sell vs get yr money back

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY59 View Post
    I would totally agree with that , plus there is nothing worse than getting wet when you want to be dry .

Two different things for sure. No way you will get your money back but if it means you can sell the boat yourself and avoid a brokers fee becasue she looks so pretty then money well spent
    Maximise your effectiveness at work - visit www.bluestone-training.com

z1ppy is offline Registered User

Gary,

I cant see the problem here. Take a leaf from my book and use this rather frustrating canopy issue as an excuse to change the boat now!

Its (supposed to be) spring and boats will start to move is priced and presented well. get it on the market and find yourself another one! Simples!

Don't spend the money on the canopy, in percentage terms, its a large expense, far better to knock a 1k off to let the new purchaser have the pleasure.
    Get out and get the the new boat purchased whilst Debs is keen.....
    New website - www.rapidmarine.co.uk

oGaryo is online now Registered User

hear you both loud and clear... I had a local lady do some work on the canopy for the Fletcher so will give her a shout again on this one and have some repairs carried out whilst we look for the next boat
    Beauty's in the eye of the beer holder

Quote Originally Posted by oGaryo View Post
    hear you both loud and clear... I had a local lady do some work on the canopy for the Fletcher so will give her a shout again on this one and have some repairs carried out whilst we look for the next boat
    You know it makes sence
    New website - www.rapidmarine.co.uk