Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ffiill View Post
    Insure and Go-my wife just did 3 months in OZ and NZ-so long as you are under 65!.
    I turned 65 last year. Cover and premium just the same this year, no age loading or restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by onesea View Post
    I have found this numerous times, over all sorts of policy. You really have to check.

Swift cover car insurance will not allow you out of the country for more than 90 days a year

For EVERY policy I have found travel insurance has to start from your own front door. If you are in Singapore say with work and decide to stay extra your personal travel insurance will not cover.

If someone knows the exception let me know please.
    Try http://www.mnui.com/

They covered me for a bucket list ski trip to Colorado starting from the Caribbean. N.B. If I had started from the UK it would have cost £50, from the Caribbean the best quote I could find was £250.

For the skiers out there I skied A Basin, Lovelands, Winter Park, Steamboat, Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, and Copper. Pricey YES but days in the mountains are priceless.
    Last edited by TQA; 16-07-12 at 20:02.
    Monkey patching programmer [retired ]

For EVERY policy I have found travel insurance has to start from your own front door. If you are in Singapore say with work and decide to stay extra your personal travel insurance will not cover.

The other problem with the long stay policies is that if you have to go home for some reason during the cover, it ceases. The premium and cover are based on what you tell them when starting the policy and any changes will invalidate it.

Default Re: Travel Insurance for 90+ days

I have found this numerous times, over all sorts of policy. You really have to check.

Swift cover car insurance will not allow you out of the country for more than 90 days a year

Hello,
    Sorry for digging out this thread, but I would like to ask you about the best travel insurance in Singapore.
    Would you advice me to subscribe this policy ? https://www.axa.com.sg/travel-insurance

Default Re: Travel Insurance for 90+ days

Top Sail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12