Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It will be a momentous weekend for me, I should be taking possession of Merlin and beginning my adventures with her.

The previous owner was very reasonable in agreeing to reduce the price of the vessel to accomodate the repairs that will be necessary to bring her into service.

Happy days :-)

ARA is offline Registered User

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSteve View Post
    It will be a momentous weekend for me, I should be taking possession of Merlin and beginning my adventures with her.

The previous owner was very reasonable in agreeing to reduce the price of the vessel to accomodate the repairs that will be necessary to bring her into service.

Happy days :-)
    Well done, not too sure where you will be but if there is anything that I can help with re Falcon 27' s then please let me know. Perhaps we could arrange a Falcon 27 meet if there are sufficient around the Solent area. Good choice

wonky is offline Registered User

Yarmouth for me and Jacaranda tmro night. Breaking with my diet in style by drinking a gallon of cider and champagne (not in the same bucket) followed by steak "on the rocks". A nod to the diet might be fillet instead of ribeye

Still on the driveway...when will it ever stop raining when I have time off to be able to antifoul

Had enough of not going out for the last upteen weekends, so planning to be down Sunday and Monday (seems to be the best weather window). Do some last minute jobs on the boat and probably pop over to Cowes Monday for a few hours. The weather looking just about okay. If sunday looks too good, it will be sod the last minute jobs and off we go.

dunmor is offline Registered User

boulogne for us leaving tomorrow back monday.

NoIllusion is online now Registered User

Down to Bucklers in the morning........fill the fridge with tinnies, food etc. ......probably across to Cowes for Saturday night........Yarmouth Sunday and Lymington Monday in readiness for the lift out Tuesday morning.......then the hard work begins!!!

crazy4557 is offline Registered User

My boat went back in today. I've had her polished, serviced, leg rebuilt (ouch)
    new dashboard cover, pretty much all the 'list' ticked off so yipee, new season and Bank holiday here we come.
    Plops her back in the water today and onto her new berth ready for the weekend's fun. Time to bring down the tender that's been stored at home and inflate it and get it secured on the bathing platform. This signals pretty much the end of the ' to do list'
    Go back to the boat 2 hours later to find the dinghy's totally deflated on one side despite being perfectly OK last year when put away.

Well, that's definitely the start of the season....first job on the 'new never ending list of things to fix'

Hopefully will get out for a blast somewhere in the Solent. Look out for a V40 with a tender that looks somewhat out'a shape

Quote Originally Posted by ARA View Post
    Well done, not too sure where you will be but if there is anything that I can help with re Falcon 27' s then please let me know. Perhaps we could arrange a Falcon 27 meet if there are sufficient around the Solent area. Good choice
    Good to hear from another Falcon owner. I noticed that there was talk in an old thread of a falcon owners club, but the link seems to be dead. It might be worth setting up a new one Sorry to thread drift.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4557 View Post
    My boat went back in today. I've had her polished, serviced, leg rebuilt (ouch)
    new dashboard cover, pretty much all the 'list' ticked off so yipee, new season and Bank holiday here we come.
    Plops her back in the water today and onto her new berth ready for the weekend's fun. Time to bring down the tender that's been stored at home and inflate it and get it secured on the bathing platform. This signals pretty much the end of the ' to do list'
    Go back to the boat 2 hours later to find the dinghy's totally deflated on one side despite being perfectly OK last year when put away.

Well, that's definitely the start of the season....first job on the 'new never ending list of things to fix'

Hopefully will get out for a blast somewhere in the Solent. Look out for a V40 with a tender that looks somewhat out'a shape
    Andy, why you say ouch, total value for money, I presume it goes into gear now?

Anyway ive just looked the forecast it seems it's going to rain here and be sunny just about everywhere else in the uk. Typical !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast