Default Volvo Penta 2003 T, Setting max rev and max volume screws

Volvo Penta 2003 T,
    Setting max rev and max volume screws
    Can anyone tell me how to set/reset the Max volume and rev screws on a 2003 T? I know the manual says not to touch them.

Thank you

I have rebuilt many of these motors. They are set at the factory and no figures or info is available from Volvo not even to dealers, it's trial and error but beware if you get it wrong the motor will rev it's head off, make sure the air filters are off when you do this , have a flat object to Place over the inlet to stall the motor should this happen.
    What is your reason as to why you need to adjust the screws as it only takes a slight adjustment to retune to correct settings, this often is req after a rebuild when the timing cover has been dismantled.

We have rebuilt the engine and the prolem is in engine idle adjustment. The engine start normal but we can't set up the minimum idle speed. We had tried to turn on/off the rev and volume screws but no result, the engine stops. What is your opinion?

Default Volvo Penta 2003 T, Setting max rev and max volume screws

Hi paul could you please tell us, if you know and you have count this, how many turns/spins need the screw when it is closed or how many inches/cm is the lenght of the screw which left over when the screws are adjustment?