Default Seacock replaced. Whats next to break?

Spent an hour in the slings this morning replacing this cracked seacock, pesumably damaged by frost. Arrived a bit early and decided to put the heater on - and was greeted by the sound of a knackered fan in the blower. As fast as you tick things off the list summat else goes pop and demands your money and attention. Boating eh!

Access was limited, so I got swmbo's bro to wield the spanners. He fancies himself as a bit of a plumber anyway, (ducks for cover).

omega2 is offline Registered User

Presumably damaged by overtightening?? I got two mates who are "plumbers" neither of them know what a spanner is, I ask for a 9/16th AF and get a wrench shoved into my hand. Will not allow them anywhere near the injection system. LOL

Divemaster1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gravygraham View Post
    Spent an hour in the slings this morning replacing this cracked seacock,............. As fast as you tick things off the list summat else goes pop and demands your money and attention. Boating eh!
    BOAT

Bring
    Out
    Another
    Thousand
    Regards, Alf

I've stopped drinking water .... I have seen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."

Quote Originally Posted by gravygraham View Post
    Spent an hour in the slings this morning replacing this cracked seacock, pesumably damaged by frost. Arrived a bit early and decided to put the heater on - and was greeted by the sound of a knackered fan in the blower. As fast as you tick things off the list summat else goes pop and demands your money and attention. Boating eh!

Access was limited, so I got swmbo's bro to wield the spanners. He fancies himself as a bit of a plumber anyway, (ducks for cover).
    Looks crossthreaded to me!
    If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.