Thread: Mobo charter

Default Mobo charter

Wow, never been in here before, a bit scary!

Do any of you kind moboists do charter? A friend is looking for a boat to take 12 guests from Gunwharf and back in a day. Or do you know anyone in the vicinity?

Elessar is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by All_at_Sea View Post

Do any of you kind moboists do charter? A friend is looking for a boat to take 12 guests from Gunwharf and back in a day. Or do you know anyone in the vicinity?
    solitaire of this parish at 5 star has access to a boat that big, I'm sure he'll pop along to the thread or pm him.
    Mine is only coded for 8.

We charter (well we will be from next week or so) but unfortunately not for 12 pax. A maximum of 6. www.chatersolent.com

There are a number of boats who operate. Make sure they are above boat and coded for charter to ensure your safety.

Try Kear on No stress (google no stress charters). He is based in Gosport just across the water and I think takes larger groups. A nice guy and a good friend. Tell him Henry sent you. Cost wise I think he is around 1,400 per day.

All the best

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by All_at_Sea View Post

What are you looking for. I have several option available - all subject to budget really and what you want to do. From Gunwharf to where? Biggest boat is 60 foot, but I can also provide smaller.

email me on info@5starmarine.co.uk and I'll explain more based on your brief