Default Princess headlining material

Don't suppose anyone has a reference number for the cream alcantara headlining used on most Princesses in the mid noughties?

NoIllusion is offline Registered User

Default Headling for a Princess

Call Pete Ward at Princess 01752 893031..........he will probably be able to point you in the right direction.

I have used Princess a couple ot times in the last month or so.........very helpful and charges are most reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllusion View Post
    Call Pete Ward at Princess 01752 893031..........he will probably be able to point you in the right direction.

I have used Princess a couple ot times in the last month or so.........very helpful and charges are most reasonable
    Thanks

In my experience the number usually goes to answerphone, and it takes a while to get a return call. I have sent an e-mail enquiry to them through the web site, but I thought it was worth asking on here as well, as there are quite a few Princess owners.

I agree they're helpful enough when you talk to them, and the prices are usually reasonable, but i've said on here before that I don't think the Princess parts service is efficient enough, so I generally try and track down the OEM supplier myself.

jfm is offline Registered User

Just a thought. I have some Fairline materials in stock in France, a couple of metres of several different headlining materials. They wont match, but if you only want to repair a patch you could, say, nick the material from your util room, use that to fix your problem, and use my stuff to redo your util room where a close-ish match would be ok. I have a staple gun on board too

Quote Originally Posted by jfm View Post
    Just a thought. I have some Fairline materials in stock in France, a couple of metres of several different headlining materials. They wont match, but if you only want to repair a patch you could, say, nick the material from your util room, use that to fix your problem, and use my stuff to redo your util room where a close-ish match would be ok. I have a staple gun on board too
    Thanks John. If I can't source some before my visit next week i'll certainly have a look at the stuff you have if you don't mind, I only need small piece 600x400. I'm there Tues-Sat so may catch up on Fri eve if you're over.

Hurricane is offline Registered User

Try Lang and Potter, Nick.
    01752 346346
    Based in Plympton.
    I think they supply most of Princess' fabrics.
    We bought a roll of carpet as spare.
    The needed to know the hull and factory slot number and were then able to match our carpet from their records.

Might be worth a try

Mike

thanks Mike, i'll give them a call