Thread: Entry list

Default Entry list

Great to see the JAC12 entry list updated. Is it "musical Galliard" John and Duncan. Have a great time. Fair winds. WISH I was going with you's.
    Malcome
    Last edited by helixkimara; 10-05-12 at 12:58.

I have decided, to sell my Junk rig Corribee and make my Hurley 22 "Ocean-able". Picture of my Hurley 22 taken yesterday. Just not enough time to ready her for the JAC12 - real shame.
    Last edited by helixkimara; 17-07-12 at 09:54.

Like The Hurleys! great sea boats (I've heard) My first boat was a Hurley 18, feelth very secure in that boat!

Yes, she is very solidly built and great reputation. At 2 tonne, I reccon I can "roger" it, i'e make her unsinkable. There is a surprising amount of space below.

Default Entry list

Yes, I've bought Galliard off John. I am on the entry list, but I won't be able to start on the day because I don't have time off for another 2 weeks. Working on the basis that I should be able to get down to Terceira in 6 days, if I can get myself and the boat prepped in time, I'll start 2 weeks late and hope to get there before everyone's set off on the return trip. I'll just have time for a few beers, dinner and a good night's sleep before coming straight back. The plan is to get the boat to Plymouth to enjoy the start on 27th and then leave the boat there until I can follow on. If it's blowing old boots form the SW the week before, I'll drive down! Nothing like having a Plan B.

Great stuff Duncan. Did you sell your Rustler. I can't make the JAC12 but would love to get down for the start and see old(new) friends, give a bit of encouragement, get bloody envious and see the fantastic yachts and modifications.
    VERY best wishes and fair winds.
    Malcome