Default sailing on w. coast scotland

I still require crew for sailing on the W Coast of Scotland in June. If you fancy relaxed sailing in brilliant cruising grounds (lets just hope we get some sun!) on a Sigma 35 then drop me a private message to find out more.

Non smokers only please.

Question sailing in July ?

Hi,
    I'm not free in June, will you still be on the West coast of Scotland in July ?
    I'm a new comer on this site. I'm French, a 55 years old female. I started sailing 6 years ago. I'm not as experienced as I would like to be but now a reasonably good crew member and always willing to learn more. I sailed around Harris and Lewis, then part of the West Coast of Scotland (left the boat in Oban) a few years ago and I'd like to sail in this region again..
    I've also had the opportunity to sail in Brittany, in the Scillies and in the West Indies but always with French crew and I came to YBW. com with the hope to sail with British people , to improve my knowledge in British sailing terms.
    I'm also looking to build up my sea-miles.
    I'll be free between July 8th and August 15th. If you think you can do anything for me, please contact me.
    FEROE

Quote Originally Posted by feroe View Post
    FEROE
    PM sent