Hybrid View

onesea is online now Registered User

Default Crew required Saturday in New Forest

I may be looking for a crew for this Saturday 10 - 5 ish???

SWMBO has been summoned to work, it is 2 handed race so only 1 crew required.

If you can use a winch and know which way to point a tiller (or just a very quick learner) you have enough the experience.

Boat is based in New Forest, she is an old lady with on going TLC but seaworthy. No intention of using spinnikar etc so no chance of winning but could be a pleasant and slightly competitive sail...

Occasional (normally short notice crew) crewing in future may well be on the cards, weekday and weekend. Depending upon what happens when I get home I might be out Sunday solo or with crew?

PM me with your phone number if your interested. I am travelling back to UK today so will not be able to check mails till this evening.

G

onesea is online now Registered User

Back in UK and no volunteers

There is still time drop me pm will need a contract no...

G

Quote Originally Posted by onesea View Post
    I may be looking for a crew for this Saturday 10 - 5 ish???

SWMBO has been summoned to work, it is 2 handed race so only 1 crew required.

If you can use a winch and know which way to point a tiller (or just a very quick learner) you have enough the experience.

Boat is based in New Forest, she is an old lady with on going TLC but seaworthy. No intention of using spinnikar etc so no chance of winning but could be a pleasant and slightly competitive sail...

Occasional (normally short notice crew) crewing in future may well be on the cards, weekday and weekend. Depending upon what happens when I get home I might be out Sunday solo or with crew?

PM me with your phone number if your interested. I am travelling back to UK today so will not be able to check mails till this evening.

G
    Last edited by onesea; 11-05-12 at 22:32.

alant is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by onesea View Post
    Back in UK and no volunteers

There is still time drop me pm will need a contract no...

G
    New Forest is a big place!