Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    310

    Smile JAC 2012 on Oceanracetrack

    Bonjour
    By courtoisie of the website owner, Martin, I will use the website oceanracetrack JAC12 page to centralise the information available on the JAC 2012.
    http://www.oceanracetrack.com/ortevent.aspx?id=35
    Best regards
    Eric
    Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire complique ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    302

    Default ocean track

    Excellent Eric, Are you going to Plymouth for the start ? 2 weeks today
    Malcome

  3. #3
    Pye_End's Avatar
    Pye_End is online now Registered User
    Location : N Kent Coast
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andlauer View Post
    Bonjour
    By courtoisie of the website owner, Martin, I will use the website oceanracetrack JAC12 page to centralise the information available on the JAC 2012.
    http://www.oceanracetrack.com/ortevent.aspx?id=35
    Best regards
    Eric
    Will it be possible to be displayed on here without a tracking device or is this site open purely to people with trackers?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pye_End View Post
    Will it be possible to be displayed on here without a tracking device or is this site open purely to people with trackers?
    Of course I will enter the positions...
    Send the data to my email : eric.andlauer at yahoo.fr
    Eric
    Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire complique ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by helixkimara View Post
    Excellent Eric, Are you going to Plymouth for the start ? 2 weeks today
    Malcome
    Yes but I don't know if I'll come by ferry or with my boat, yet.
    Eric
    Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire complique ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Thanks Eric,

    I have just sent you my SPOT link.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andlauer View Post
    Of course I will enter the positions...
    Send the data to my email : eric.andlauer at yahoo.fr
    Eric
    Hello Eric,
    You need one send a day (my wife send you) or automatic sends from spot ? (several a day)

    Thank you for the work.

    Jean-Jacques

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    310

    Smile New views

    Sandra's views are on the web site.
    Eric
    Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire complique ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •