Default Option to sensorship and moderation *DELETED*

Post deleted by Kevin

Default Re: democracy and censorship

i think this subject has been done now.
    democracy is not a solution to running this forum.
    this forum is owned and run by ipc. it is theirs period. they say what goes and they appoint kim to moderate and he has given his reasons as to how he carries that out. if we don't like it we can set up our own forum.
    if you don't like a post tell kim and he will react as he sees fit.
    democracy itself does not prevent any isms rasing their hugly head or even over bearing political correctness.
    i am more than happy with the way this forum is moderated.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>
    Remember. People only go to their MP when they have run out of anything practical to do.

Default Re: democracy and censorship

Agree with the original poster that Kilmarnock FC is the best team in the western hemisphere but disagree that Saddam Hussein should be the moderator for thsi forum .. as far as the deep heat sensor goes what he proposes to do is painfull,dangerous and quite possibly illegal .. hope that helps
    Jings, bit hot today innit!

Default Re: cripes

"democracy often ends up as dictatorship by the vociferous "

bet you want be able to say that when you have had a few

you been and bought yourself a dictionary for christmas?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>
    Remember. People only go to their MP when they have run out of anything practical to do.

Default Re: Option to sensorship and moderation *DELETED*

No hes not talking to himself i did post a thread realised i couldnt really care less and so removed it. it was about democracy then realised it was a bit w**ky and thought that making a bacon sandwich was a far better way of spending my time.

so apologies to those who might have looked like they were responding to a phantom post