Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Winter Boating IS great!

It was the 'Mucky Farter silently left her berth' bit that was the give away. A more accurate rendition would be:

Mucky Farter slowly left her berth, billowing clouds of diesel exhaust, leaving a dusting of carbon on nearby boats. Spluttering away, a litre or two of Soltron was poured into the tanks, but the biological equivalent of a corporate waste site was no challenge to a litre of chemicals, and the smoke continued to plume forth for several miles, obliterating much of Plymouth under a dark sun.

The occupants, wet seated, on Haydn's patented water cushions, were wined and dined on black pudding and Northern delicacies such as lamb gonads and sheep brains.

<hr width=100% size=1> I asked an economist for her phone number....and she gave me an estimate

hlb is offline Registered User

Or. All of a sudden the stillness of the day was shattered and the earth turned black as soot. Was it thunder we heard said Brendan or is the world at an end. No it's Mucky just starting her engines about two hundred miles away. Well, the soot decended on Brendan and his boat turned black as night, instantly glueing his window screen back down and giving it a tinted look.........[img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

Hi Brendan,

I hope to get the Windy out next weekend if the weather is reasonable - and I'm looking forward to it.

<hr width=100% size=1>Madoc Yacht Club
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.madocyachtclub.co.uk>http://www.madocyachtclub.co.uk</A>

While everyone is in literary freeflow, should get Panto going!

<hr width=100% size=1> I asked an economist for her phone number....and she gave me an estimate

hlb is offline Registered User

Your turn.

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

Are you going to the Folly on Boxing Day?

<hr width=100% size=1>

No plans to at the moment, but if the moment takes me a weather looks good, might give it a go. Needs some planning though, as I'll have to get the boat lifted into the water before xmas, as the marina is on holiday

Surprised that your yard aren't working on Christmas Day!

Difficult to plan at the moment but with QM2 coming in and the thought of a good blow out after Christams day, sounds too good to miss. Also do not have to be at the outlaws until 17:00 so should be taking whole family.

<hr width=100% size=1>