Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I messed up on my identification. (Photo sent earlier)
    The window configurations on the Sinestra Prove are not the same as those on the Beneteau, although the boats look quite similar to a non-sailor.....
    Sorry about that , but , that also means that the Sinestra Prove is still out there ....

Default Re: Hope this comes up for sale (cheap)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    They are sold via "The Queens Warehouse" after everything has been to court..
    I did contact them once abbout a boat I was interested in, actually in Dover, so it is possible to make a bid.. The problem is that timescales are very long..
    Have you a contact number or email that you used before for the QW at Dover please?

From what I remember.. the Queens Warehouse is based in London. The boat was simply stored in Dover.
    Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Thumbs up Re: Hope this comes up for sale (cheap)

From what I remember.. the Queens Warehouse is based in London. The boat was simply stored in Dover.
    Ok thanks

Shame. I like the idea of a pile of seized boats and other junk out the back at Buckingham Palace.

I thought the Queens Warehouse was dodgy club in Brighton

So whilst we are on the subject of captured vessels, there are some nice RIBs used by trans-channel immigrants, that are getting recovered. What happens to those? Or do the traffickers have some scam whereby they claim ownership ( "Not our fault. We thought they were hiring them for a day's water skiing at the beach" etc etc) & we are daft enough to give them back
    Last edited by Daydream believer; 19-09-19 at 18:43.
    It is all down to the fact that my wife does not understand me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream believer View Post
    So whilst we are on the subject of captured vessels, there are some nice RIBs used by trans-channel immigrants, that are getting recovered. What happens to those? Or do the traffickers have some scam whereby they claim ownership ( "Not our fault. We thought they were hiring them for a day's water skiing at the beach" etc etc) & we are daft enough to give them back
    Somewhere on Spanish Med coast (can't remember where) I saw adverts on a marina noticeboard which I read as being ribs for sale by the authorities. Didn't seem auction cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12