Default Reeds Online Almanac

I've been looking at my on-line version of Reeds today to help plan my passage from the south-west to the Hamble next week - the paper copy is on the boat. I wanted to check what's changed around Portland & Weymouth post-Olympics, so checked for any updates on-line. A new version - presumably the 2013 edition was duly downloaded. Great, I thought - all the latest information. Unfortunately not - I need to purchase a new license to see any information. Worse, as far as I can see, there's no way for me go back to the 2012 edition , so the 'update' means I lose access to the entire almanac.

So, don't update your on-line almanac unless you've purchased the 2013 edition!

When I get to the boat at the weekend, will somebody have nicked my paper copy and replaced it with a note telling me to get the 2013?

It has to be be paper for me.
    Cynical Scots engineer.

I am probably a dinosaur but although quite computer literate, I just can't get on with the online version - in fact deleted the whole lot from my comp.! Am I missing anything? - I don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by robwithers View Post
    the 'update' means I lose access to the entire almanac.
    Might be something in here that helps:

http://www.sailingalmanac.com/almanachome.html
    Nothing I post is advice: DYOR.

RTFI ! I've loaded the latest update - I'd like to say with no difficulty but I had to get a new password and then when, I thought I had uploaded the changes, I had to go to "Subscriptions" and upload the whole thing again, but the instructions, while a bit obscure, did point me there. It lasts until 2/1/2013 now