Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default route planning.....

OK as Brendan has done such a wonderfull job getting the Saturday night planned and sorted in 24hrs, and tcm is organising the entertainment at Newton Creek Saturday 'lunchtime' can we please have the food orders for Friday night in Yarmouth a little earlier than last year?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Default Re: route planning.....

The usual for me ie hunk of dead cow with a few pomme frits. But, and I don't blame you if you tell her to go away, Lisa wants to see a menu......yep. thats exactly what I said you would say!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Absolutely no problem for those arriving before last orders for food - I just want to avoid standing at the bar (well not that bit) negotiating on behalf of the crews of boats 'on their way' from Poole or Haslar! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Do I assume that you are planning to launch 'locally'?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Err, as I recall, you left Forbsie standing at ( or propping up - delete as required) the bar, whilst you, on the other hand, were staggering around, glass in hand at the top of the taxi mooring.

I presume we are planning the same as last time.
    Friday night - Yarmouth. Saturday lunch - Newtown Creek. Sunday lunch - Folly.???

<hr width=100% size=1>

hehe - Forbsie Barry and I didn't make the folly last year.......however this year will be different!
    All going to depend on weather and whether (pep's can get away early enough to make Yarmouth for 'tea'). Seem to remember we were waiting on a boat being launched last year - may not be too different this!
    I suspect I will be on my own Friday night and looking to arrange a lift for Jo and the kids out to Newton Creek from somewhere near Mercury Saturday if the weather's good.
    Oh god it's getting complicated already.....

<hr width=100% size=1>

Nah, not complicated at all. All coming together nicely, except I haven't seen any response from Forbsie.
    I'm not sure if the same boat that held us up last time will be taking part this time though, as the poster is no longer hereabouts.
    I am sure therefore that Friday evening shouldn't be a problem. I can make it to the Hamble by around 5pm I think. Dunno what Col's thoughts are yet though.

<hr width=100% size=1>

I expect he can be ready for a 1930h departure worst case so things are coming together!
    Now where's Barry launching..................?

<hr width=100% size=1>

"Wheres Barry launching"..... Redcliffe probably as the boat will probably be there. We, as in Lisa and I, are packing the kids of to school on the friday and then heading straight for the boat. So I should be in the Poole area around mid morning. Thats the plan so far as I see it, BUT a woman is involved so could complicate matters.

<hr width=100% size=1>

on the positive side the boat is always well provisioned and Lisa's selection of beers is simply stunning..........

<hr width=100% size=1>

Got a hold of Forbsie earlier by text. When I told him that I had put his name on the list, he said, 'Ah, I wondered how I got on there' & that was it.[img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    Said he was on his boat................Work can do strange things to a person.[img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast