Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

i wish i can to build my own boat

Quote Originally Posted by rogerg01 View Post
    i wish i can to build my own boat
    Hi Roger

I always find the most difficult moment in any project is the start. Once you begin then everything follows.

Also, when attempting a big project like building a boat, you have to break it down in to small steps.

There's an old saying "How do you eat an elephant?" answer "in small chunks". I often use that saying to keep me on course.

Anyway, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......
    I quite agree -- from that view it's impossible to see what the interior is really like.

I'd also like to know why the designer put the chart table to port and presumably the galley to starboard. This is quite against good yacht design principles. Do they use 'interior designers' to design vessels these days?

Mike
    ... helping people complete classic boats authentically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Boat Fittings View Post
    ............. the designer put the chart table to port and presumably the galley to starboard. This is quite against good yacht design principles. Do they use 'interior designers' to design vessels these days?

Mike
    I am not disagreeing but I would be interested to heard why that would be please.
    One of the 16 Million Remainers.

A Valentines cabin....

'East Coast Pilot' at www.eastcoastpilot.com 4th Edition now available......

My own cosy little world where nice things happen and life is beautiful all the time

Don't tell me you fell for all the Valentines Day marketing and blackmail, Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by Slow_boat View Post
    Don't tell me you fell for all the Valentines Day marketing and blackmail, Jim!
    Duncan, you well know that I am protecting my sailing budget at any cost.

It also helps with the culinary delights that we indulge ourselves in at the drop of a hat. Valentines is a major hat dropping day each year.

Fantastic pictures Full Circle! Did you put all the decorations up yourself?

Isobel
    YBW.com

I really hope that's ironic Isobel, or I'm losing the will to live !
    Anderson 22 Owners Association - For info please ask here or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Isobel Smith View Post
    Fantastic pictures Full Circle! Did you put all the decorations up yourself?

Isobel
    YBW.com
    No, it was Mrs FC's turn this year as I had to work. The effect was fab. Pity is was blowing up to 60+knots, which angled the whole scene by up to 14 degrees, even though tied to the pontoon.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast